- BREAKING: CALIFORNIA WILL SPEND NEARLY $100 MILLION ON FREE HEALTHCARE FOR ILLEGALS
- By Paul Goldberg – June 10, 2019
While California is struggling badly financially, they somehow still have found funds to pay full health benefits for some adult illegal immigrants.
- The program will cost just under $100 Million a Year
- The Sacramento Bee reported that the agreement includes funding to let undocumented young adults under age 26 enroll in Medi-Cal, the state’s health insurance program for low-income Californians. But it doesn’t extend that eligibility to undocumented seniors, as state senators had proposed.
- Governor Newsom began his campaign to grant free healthcare to illegals 9 months ago.
- Watch the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rh1mvsKjJp0
From Daily Caller:
- California lawmakers released a final draft of the state’s 2020 budget late Sunday evening that would expand health care to illegal immigrants and cost taxpayers nearly $100 million per year.
- Democratic California Gov. Gavin Newsom reached an agreement with Democrats in the state legislature to become the first state in the nation to provide full health care benefits to tens of thousands of illegal immigrants.
- As part of a larger $213 billion budget, low-income illegal immigrants under the age of 26 will be eligible for California’s Medicaid program, Medi-Cal, reported The Sacramento Bee. Under the agreement, approximately 90,000 new individuals would qualify with an estimate price tag of $98 million annually.
- TEN PLAGUES OF CALIFORNIA ARE TURNING THE GOLDEN STATE INTO A THIRD-WORLD HELL HOLE
By Stephen Green – June 3, 2019 – In your typical Third-World megalopolis, basic city functions fall into disrepair, while once-eradicated diseases run rampant — and the local bigwig boasts about saving the world.
- Los Angeles is quickly becoming a typical Third-World megalopolis, and the rest of the state isn’t far behind. Yesterday the New York Post reported “rats running everywhere among piles of decaying garbage,” in a “sprawling 50-block area that is believed to be the base for around 4,200 homeless people.”
- Local columnist Steve Lopez called his city a “giant trash receptacle” and asked, “Did someone turn back the calendar a few hundred years?” No, Steve, the city government turned hard left is all. Although debate fans might note that that’s a distinction without a difference. So where did all that trash come from? Los Angelenos are dumping it out in the streets — and the city isn’t collecting it. Two weeks ago Fox News reported that the problem goes back at least to last October, when the city noticed nine cases of typhus. The city “cleaned up some of the worst piles of garbage,” but then they slacked right back off. The huge pile returned quickly, but officials at first said that it “could take up to 90 days before it’s cleaned up.” The same local news report described it this way: Cont’d:
- THIS HAPPENED ON PLANET EARTH .. JUNE 2019 .. END TIMES SIGNS
The Watchman – Jun 26, 2019
- A SEISMIC STORM UNLEASHED MORE THAN 1,000 SMALL EARTHQUAKES IN CALIFORNIA
Image: Oliver Berg/Corbis File photo of a seismograph recorded earthquake.
June 22, 2019 – LOS ANGELES — The seismic storm that unleashed more than 1,000 small earthquakes in San Bernardino and Riverside counties these last three weeks elicited what has become a typical reaction in quake country.
- To some, the “swarmageddon” 40 miles east of downtown Los Angeles brought fear that a bigger threat was coming. To others, as long as they didn’t feel a shake, it was easy to just put it out of their minds.
- California has small quakes all the time — a magnitude 3 every other day on average. But not all of them act the same, and some bring more danger than others. As officials install more seismic sensors as part of the state’s early warning system, experts are getting an increasingly better look at California’s smaller earthquakes.
- HEATHER HIGGINS: BORDER CRISIS PUTS EVERYONE’S HEALTH AT RISK – PANDEMIC CAN’T BECOME ‘THE NEW NORMAL’
- Given the current U.S. measles crisis, the World Health Organization’s assertion that we all just needed to adjust to pandemics as a “new normal,” and the growing possibility of the WHO declaring a global health emergency on Ebola, a CDC public health loophole should give us all serious pause: While the CDC requires all legal immigrants to be vaccinated, there are no vaccination requirements for illegal immigrants, temporary visa holders, or visitors to the U.S.
Indeed, testimony from the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) says we now face “increased risk of life-threatening incidents and impact to public health” and family units are released with “unknown vaccination status and without a standard medical examination for communicable diseases of public health concern.” Cont’d:
- GERMAN PRO MASS MIGRATION POLITICIAN FOUND SHOT DEAD
By CHRIS TOMLINSON – Jun 7, 2019 – LISTEN TO THE STORY
German Christian Democratic Union (CDU) politician Walter Lübcke, who recommended anti-mass migration Germans to leave the country, was found dead at his house, having been shot in the head.
- The 65-year-old, who became well-known for his support of CDU Chancellor Angela Merkel’s open borders policy during the height of the migrant crisis, was found dead on Sunday on the terrace of his home in a village near Kassel, French newspaper Le Monde reports.
- During the migrant crisis, Lübcke caused controversy after attacking those against mass migration saying: “Those who do not share these values can leave this country at any time.”
So far, investigators say they have no suspects in the case and are still investigating the incident. A colleague of Lübcke claimed that the politician had received many threats from the Reichsbürger group, a grouping of sovereign citizens who do not recognise the legitimacy of the post-war German constitution.
Last year, the German domestic intelligence agency claimed that there were as many as 16,500 people involved in the Reichsbürger movement across the country.
REPORTS: MEXICO MIGRATION DEAL REQUIRES REGIONAL FIX IF MIGRATION CONTINUES
By NEIL MUNRO – Jun 10, 2019
The unreleased section of the U.S.-Mexico migration deal calls for a regional treaty if the deal fails to greatly shrink the flow of migrants up to the U.S. border, Mexico’s foreign minister said Monday.
- “Both parties agree that if the above measures do not have the expected results, additional measures will be taken,” Foreign Minister Marcelo Ebrard reportedly said Monday. “We would sit down to discuss with other countries such as Panama, Brazil, Guatemala.”
Ebrard’s revelation helps explain what President Donald Trump tweeted Monday:
Donald J. Trump
We have fully signed and documented another very important part of the Immigration and Security deal with Mexico, one that the U.S. has been asking about getting for many years. It will be revealed in the not too distant future and will need a vote by Mexico’s Legislative body!..99.9K Jun 10, 2019
“They’re trying the same approach we are trying: to get some cooperation from the source countries,” said Jessica Vaughan, policy director at the Center for Immigration Studies. “They know that if they can get cooperation from El Salvador, Honduras, and Guatemala, that will lessen the pressure on their southern border.”
- “It is important that Mexico do this. There is no question that we need to reduce the flow of people who can make it through Mexico,” she said, adding:
- WHAT IS GOING ON IN KANSAS, MISSOURI & OKLAHOMA ?? END TIMES NEWS
- End Times Signs – The Two Preachers – May 30, 2019
- THIS HAPPENED ON PLANET EARTH .. JUNE 2019 .. END TIMES SIGNS
The Watchman Jun 15, 2019
THE DREAMER BILL PASSED LAST NIGHT BY HOUSE DEMOCRATS IS FOR MORE EXPANSIVE THAN MANY AMERICANS REALIZE AND FAILS TO ADDRESS THE SOURCE OF THE PROBLEM: HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF MIGRANTS CROSSING OUR BORDER ILLEGALLY
By Rep. Dan Crenshaw Texas – Listen to my explanation here:
- REMEMBER THE ‘GO FUND ME’ FOR THE WALL’ – LOOK WHAT ‘WE THE PEOPLE’ DID
Army Corp of Engineers said was “impossible” to build on, We Build that Wall.
John Donne Show (Video) – May 28, 2019 […] The High Cost of Illegal Immigration taxpayers $135 billion a year.
Trump is the strongest president we’ve ever had on illegal immigration: Kris Kobach
Kris Kobach, former KS secretary of state, discusses the rapid rise in border apprehensions and says President Trump is the strongest president we have ever had on the issue of illegal immigration.
We Build The Wall, Inc General Counsel, Kris Kobach, is on the scene at the first completed section of our border wall. He explains why we chose to start at this exact spot that the Army Corp of Engineers said was “impossible” to build on. https://webuildthewall.us/
Let’s Keep this Project Going! DONATE HERE: $23,689,848 so far average $60 @ http://www.GoFundMe.com/TheTrumpWall
Army Corp of Engineers said was “impossible” to build on, We Build that Wall. John Donne Show May 28, 2019
- MEXICO CLAIMS SOME MIGRANT CARAVAN FUNDING CAME FROM U.S., ENGLAND
By ILDEFONSO ORTIZ AND BRANDON DARBY
June 6, 2019 Image:AP Photo/Rodrigo Abd
Listen to story: Mexican tax officials froze the assets of 26 individuals and entities they allege are tied to human smuggling organizations or to promoting Central American migrant caravans. The caravans moved thousands of individuals from the “northern triangle” through Mexico to the U.S. border. The funding for the migrant caravans allegedly came from the U.S., England, Africa, and Central America.
Through a prepared statement, Mexico’s Finance and Tax Secretariat (SHCP) announced the freezing of the accounts claiming the move resulted from an investigation by their Financial Intelligence Unit (UIF).
- Cont’d: https://www.breitbart.com/border/2019/06/06/mexico-claims-some-funding-for-migrant-caravans-
NEW BORDER SURGE PROMPTS 10% JUMP IN 2019 PREDICTION TO 1,072,000 ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS
By Paul Bedard – June 06, 2019 – Calling the surprising May surge in illegal immigrant arrests on the border the “worst case scenario,” a top immigration analyst has boosted the expected level of crossings 10%, to over 1 million. Cont:
VENEZUELANS FLEEING AT ‘STAGGERING’ RATE, UN SAYS, EXODUS TOPS 4 MILLION
By Jim Wyss, Miami Herald – June 7, 2019
LIMA, Peru – The number of Venezuelans fleeing the country is accelerating at a “staggering” rate, the United Nations reported Friday, as the South American nation is caught in a political struggle and grinding humanitarian crisis. The United Nations refugee agency, UNHCR, said there are now more than 4 million Venezuelans living abroad – and that 1 million have left in the last seven months alone. “The pace of the outflow from Venezuela has been staggering,” UNHCR said in a statement. “From some 695,000 at the end of 2015, the number of refugees and migrants from Venezuela had skyrocketed to over 4 million by mid-2019.”
Neighboring Colombia is now home to 1.3 million Venezuelans, followed by Peru with 768,000, Chile with 288,000, Ecuador with 263,000, Brazil with 168,000 and Argentina with 130,000. However, almost every country in the region is hosting “a significant number of Venezuelans,” UNHCR said.
Most countries have taken unprecedented steps to help the migrants, including allowing them to enter on expired passports and providing residency and work programs. But that might be changing. Peru, which has had some of the most welcoming policies toward Venezuelan migrants, announced Thursday that it will begin requiring them to apply for visas at Peruvian embassies in Venezuela or Colombia. Cont’d:
- TEXAS IS PLEDGING NEARLY $1b FOR BORDER SECURITY: ABBOTT
Fox News – Jun 19, 2019
- THIRD EARTHQUAKE REGISTERED UNDER LAKE ERIE, OHIO
By Teo Blaškovic – June 17, 2019 – Category: Seismic activity
The USGS has registered a shallow M1.5 earthquake under Lake Erie, near Cleveland, Ohio at 02:28 UTC on June 17, 2019, making it the third quake in the area in just 7 days. It comes 7 days after rare M4.0 hit the same region and 1 day after M1.9. Over 8 000 people reported feeling the M4.0 quake, rating the intensity as weak to light.
Earthquakes and Seismic Risk in Ohio
- From GeoFacts No.3, by Michael C. Hansen: While this region is not typically associated with strong earthquakes, Ohio was hit by at least 200 earthquakes since 1776, according to the Ohio Department of Natural Resources (ODNR). The majority of them, however, caused no damage or injuries and have been felt only locally.
- Of those 200, at least 15 earthquakes have caused minor to moderate damage. Fortunately, no deaths and only a few minor injuries have been recorded for these events.
- Ohio is on the periphery of the New Madrid Seismic Zone, an area in Missouri and adjacent states that was the site of the largest earthquake sequence to occur in historical times in the continental United States. Four great earthquakes were part of a series at New Madrid in 1811 and 1812. These events were felt throughout the eastern United States and were of sufficient intensity to topple chimneys in Cincinnati. Some estimates suggest that these earthquakes were in the range of 8.0 on the Richter scale. Cont’d:
- Disclaimer: The views expressed in this article are the sole responsibility of the author. If you have a problem with the correctness of the information, please contact the author.
- (In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.)
Tell your friends about us and thank you for visiting Cephas Ministries (www.cephasministry.com)